Just a friendly seasonal reminder...you don't want to spend Christmas Eve as I did last year.
What happened last year, you ask? Well...I baked cookies the morning of Christmas Eve. And, as I always do, I ate cookie dough! Who doesn't!
At this point I want you to think "food poisoning"!
That night we had a raging blizzard. Wind and snow howled through our area. We couldn't have gotten out on the road in any kind of emergency. And I was lying awake deep into the night with a nauseous pain in my tummy...thanks to eating cookie dough. I envisioned all kinds of horrible scenarios on this Christmas Eve...one of them being a trip to the emergency room a mere two blocks away in a snow plow. You can read about that evening here.
So! No more cookie dough for me! And I advise the same for you.
I wonder if the chocolate companies make a cookie dough truffle! I betcha!!!