Monday, June 16, 2008

Glass Whimsies For the Deck


I'm a confirmed buyer of Great Yard Sale Finds. I try to look at things with a creative eye. Currently out on the deck I have three glass whimsies hanging where they will catch the morning sun. They were originally part of a candle holder which by design was really, really ugly. However, the glass! Half an inch thick with an impressed design on one side. AND there were pre-made holes in the corners of each piece which made them perfect for hanging. I bought them for the express purpose of dismantling the candle holder and recycling the glass. I thought initially about hanging them in a window and I may do that this winter. But first, they will spend the summer out on our new deck.
.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Love them. And, I love turning trash into treasure. Great job!