Dear blog friends: Yiddle's comment to this post is so funny that I have to post them here for ease of read. With answers like hers, I'm thinking I should be asking her a lot more questions!!
Things I've wondered this week.
1. Why is that little yellow butterfly still hanging around my front yard on the 1st of November? Shouldn't this critter be on its way to someplace warm? He missed the senior bus tour to Orlando.
2.If Halloween candy is on sale at Wallymart, does that mean it is half-calorie as well? Only if you share half with me.
3. Is it true, as my granddaughter says, that candy eaten on Fridays has NO calories? Only if you give it ALL to me.
4. Why has my hair suddenly gone curly (after my bout with chemo), and will it eventually straighten out again? family curse, and only if you don't want it to.
5. Can I safely wash a jacket that is 100 percent polyester if its label says "dry clean only"? Depends upon how much the jacket means to you. Also see #6.
6. What kind of crafty project can I make with a piece of lime-green suede leather? gnome shoes. if you leave them out with a nice note the gnome will take care of #5 for you.
7. Did I tell Roger the Handyman to make the cupboard doors on our new bathroom vanity flat? Or did I request a framed surface? the gnome was probably eavesdropping on your conversation. if you leave out some half price halloween candy and a chalkboard he may answer that question too.