Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreams of Another Kind

I think I need time away from the keyboard. We do some volunteer work that requires lesson preparation (which requires a great deal of study and organization) and writing reports. This past week I spent 10-12 hours writing a report that had to be done with great accuracy with comments and details retrieved from numerous other documents. I like this kind of work (even though I'm no longer being paid for it) because this is what I did while working. I'm good at it.

But lately I notice that I am beginning to dream in words. I mean that in my dreams I am either speaking or writing. I'm even using "copy and paste" in my dreams! It is almost a relief to awaken in the morning!

Today maybe I should concentrate on cleaning house which has taken a back seat during the holidays.

No comments: