Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Sunny in Portland

It's sunny. Even though the 10-day forecast indicated we would be having rain the entire week that we are in Portland. It's really not unpleasant at all today. We had some mild showers this morning but right now the sun is shining. The air is still. The temp must be in the 60s. Not bad at all.

The little Momma has gone for a long walk with her hubby. And she has returned. But there seems to be no sign yet that Baby is ready to arrive.

Baby's gramma is making homemade chicken noodle soup for supper. Baby's great gramma (that's me) has put together a large pan of apple crisp for dessert.

And we are relaxed in front of the football games....waiting.


.

4 comments:

Diane said...

OK, I'll admit I'm not the most observant - I didn't realize you were going to be a great-grandma. Is that even possible when you are only 29?!

Praying for the little one to make an appearance soon - and quickly and easily, as well!

Kelly said...

Sounds like a lovely day.

Sure hope things get "moving" before you have to leave! How much longer will you be there?

Mmmm...I can almost smell that apple crisp from here!

Jana said...

Oh anticipating babies drives me nuts, especially when I have to keep giving in utero pep talks...I explain it all very clearly and they just never listen...its like they have water in their ears or something! so glad to be catching up on your blog...FINALLY!!

Dandy said...

I didn't realize you were going to be a great-grandma either. Is the baby going to be a boy or girl? I hope you are getting pictures of all you generations together...

I can't believe the baby hasn't come yet :) When was the due date?