Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wrestling is Not Always Sport

Now and then, when I have read something particularly interesting or creative on someone else's blog, I will link here. Usually it is because their words prompt a post of my own and I want to give them due credit.

But today, I'm not posting anything of interest...except that I hope you will go read some of what Greg Lucas writes. I won't tell you his focus, nor topic. Just go and check him out. Simply click here.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the same comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

The Scripture you shared always speaks to me and encourages me to be a comforter. And I followed your suggestion and read Greg Lucus' post. What a blessing . . . what an example of Christ-likeness! Thanks for sharing!

S. Etole said...

You forgot to mention to bring the kleenix ...