- When a lady doesn't get her order at McD's, why is her stupid 911 call a matter of national news!? Is there absolutely no other news out there that will fill this little slot of time?
- Who cares that some blonde ditz of famous face and name stubbed her toe (I made this one up but it illustrates my point).
- And speaking of famous faces of the female kind I longingly wonder when we will get over this fashion infatuation with that artificial look procured by lip plumpers. Read my post about that here.
- When will parents of young children realize that certain dog breeds are potentially dangerous around infants and toddlers? How many more children have to die because Mom placed Baby in a room alone with said dog?
- And why, someone please tell me why, the anchorMAN is clothed in suit, tie and cuffs while the anchorWOMAN evidently has a clause in her contract REQUIRING her to wear a short, short dress with a slit in the side seam up to her hip? And there must be a subclause that requires her to sit with her legs crossed and her feet tucked under so that she appears, oh, yes, indeedy, she appears to be ladylike. Is this skin show a deliberate part of the show? Is it because the network is afraid we won't hang around if we don't see a little skin?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Watching the News and Wondering
There are plenty of things I wonder about when watching the nightly news. Such as....